Quotes For Stress Relief
Stress can hit us in a number of different ways.
From stress at work, to stress at home and in our personal lives, stress can come from many different parts of our lives.
Looking for words of wisdom to provide some stress relief?
Check out these amazing quotes all about stress (AKA how to relieve stress to be stress free!).
The Best Stress Free Quotes
- Every day brings a choice; to practice stress or to practice peace. – Joan Borysenko
- Inhale calmness, exhale stress. – Anon
- When it rains look for rainbows, when it’s dark look for stars. – Oscar Wilde
- Tension is who you think you should be, relaxation is who you are. – Chinese Proverb
- Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is relax. – Mark Black
- Life is short, smile while you still have teeth. –
I love this fun quote about happiness.
Created by Beti, it’s a great quote to have as a reminder to keep smiling.
The bear doodle at the bottom is also super cute!
- It’s not stress that kills us, it is our reaction to it. – Hans Selye
- Stress should be a powerful driving force, not an obstacle. – Bill Phillips
- The truth is that stress doesn’t come from your boss, your kids, your spouse, traffic jams, health challenges, or other circumstances. It comes from your thoughts about your circumstances. – Andrew Bernstein
- Life moves forward pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.
This quote by Inken is a great reminder to slow down and appreciate what’s around you.
It works perfectly with the beautiful flower drawings, and is a beautiful quote on staying stress free to refer back to as she’s completing her bullet journal throughout the month.
- Much of the stress that people feel doesn’t come from having too much to do. It comes from not finishing what they’ve started. – David Allen
- We are living under the collective delusion that in order to succeed we have to burnout along the way. – Arianna Huffington
- Stress is not what happens to us. It’s our response to what happens. And response is something we can choose. – Maureen Killoran
- Don’t worry, Be Happy. –
This is a simple quote on happiness that many people will have heard of before, but the way it’s been illustrated by Camille is really beautiful!
I love the clever take on the wording to make it a bee themed spread.
The yellows and oranges in the drawing also add to the warm, happy vibe!
- The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another meaning – William James
- Stress is an ignorant state. it believes that everything is an emergency. Nothing is that important. – Natalie Goldberg
- Don’t stress over things you can’t change. – Anon
- Live your life joyfully. –
This is a really simple quote on happiness, but has been beautifully drawn by Emily.
She’s used a stunning colour palette, and the flower doodles around the quote are so sweet.
- The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it. – Sydney J. Harris
- Don’t let your mind bully your body into believing it must carry the burden of its worries. – Astrid Alauda
- Stress is the trash of modern life–we all generate it, but if you don’t dispose of it properly, it will pile up and overtake your life. – Danzae Pace
- Be your own reason to smile. –
I love this quote!
It was created by Alice in February, where some people can feel quite lonely because of Valentine’s Day.
But this cute quote on self love is a great reminder to be kind to yourself.
- Meditation is the only way to freedom from stress as it is a dimension beyond the mind. All the stress and struggle are of the mind. – Jaggi Vasudev
- Today I will not stress over things I cannot control – Anon
- Sometimes the most important thing in a whole day is the rest we take between two deep breaths. – Etty Hillesum
- If it can be solved, there’s no need to worry, and if it can’t be solved, worry is of no use. – Dalai Lama XIV
- There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do and mostly live. – Dalai Lama XIV
- We do not control everything and we cannot control everything – Anon
- The darkest hour only has 60 minutes. – Morris Mandel
- You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you. – Dan Millman
- The sun will always shine, even if you don’t see it. –
This is an absolutely gorgeous quote page by Ashna.
The quote on positivity has been brought to life beautifully, and the sunflower doodles alongside the quote really add to the design.
- It’s just a bad day, not a bad life. – Sigrid
- It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it. – Lou Holtz
- You can’t pour from an empty cup. – Anon
- You can do anything but not everything. – David Allen
- Even the busiest of bees stop to smell the flowers. –
- Let go of all the could haves. If it should have, it would have – Anon
- There is more to life than increasing its speed. – Mahatma Gandhi
- For fast-acting relief, try slowing down. – Lily Tomlin
- Tension is a habit. Relaxing is a habit. Bad habits can be broken, good habits formed. – William James
- Life is tough my darling, but so are you. – Stephanie Bennett Henry
- A year from now, everything you are stressing about won’t even matter. – Anon
- Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it. – Brian Tracy
- Sometimes the most productive thing you can do is relax. –
This is another bee inspired quote on happiness, and taking a step back to appreciate what you have.
Created by Lexi, this quote is the perfect reminder to relax, and enjoy life!
And is the perfect quote on being stress free to include in a bullet journal.
- You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway. – Steve Maraboli
- Stop focusing on how stressed you are and remember how blessed you are. – Anon
- Don’t believe every worried thought you have. Worried thoughts are notoriously inaccurate. – Renee Jain
- No one can create negativity or stress within you. Only you can do that by virtue of how you process your world. – Wayne W. Dyer
- Stress is caused by being “here” but wanting to be “there.” – Eckhart Tolle
- It is not a daily increase, but a daily decrease. Hack away at the inessentials. – Bruce Lee
Stress Free Quotes Roundup
I hope you have enjoyed reading these quotes on stress relief!
These words of wisdom should help you feel more relaxed in moments of stress.